EmployerRegistry.ca is a free online community that connects employers with the workforce of tomorrow. The website acts as a single point of contact for employers looking to get involved with short, medium, and long-term educational programs, ranging from one-hour career talks to full-semester cooperative education.
To support employers in strengthening their involvement in experiential learning programs, and to provide a platform for an online community focused on sharing experiential learning resources and promoting local program
Benefits for Employers
- Starting point for involvement in experiential learning
- Ability to manage existing opportunities and easily offer students new forms of learning opportunities
- Ability to access up-to-date information on Ontario learning programs
- Forum to spotlight involvement in helping to define the workforce of tomorrow
How Does it Fit?
- Role of Ontario’s employers in education increased with the expansion of the Specialist High Skills Major program and emphasis on experiential learning
- Students counting on the involvement of local businesses and organizations to gain the skills and experience necessary to fulfill career ambitions